Thousands of homeowners are already enjoying the rewards of geothermal heating and cooling, benefiting from superior comfort and lower utility bills. By drawing from a valuable energy source right in your own backyard, you can expect an average efficiency rating of 400%. Geothermal systems require very small amounts of electricity to transfer heat between the ground and your home. One average, these systems generate four units of energy for every unit of electricity used to power the system. Even the most efficient gas furnace will manage less than one unit of energy for each unit it consumes.
To take advantage of the most efficient, energy saving, and environmentally responsible geothermal solution available on the market today, Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing has partnered with the top geothermal manufacturers in the industry. Quiet and reliable, these systems deliver even and consistent comfort to our valued customers throughout South Jersey. To answer the extreme NJ weather, consider the many benefits of the a geothermal system installation:
- Lower utility bills – You’ll enjoy more efficient operation, saving between 30% and 60% over conventional gas, oil or heat pump systems. The average two thousand square foot home can be kept completely comfortable by a geothermal system for only a $1 a day!
- Environmentally responsible – Geothermal is recognized by the US Environmental Protection Agency as the most environmentally safe, cost-efficient heating cooling option available. The installation of a one of these systems is the equivalent of taking two cars off the road. These systems emit no carbon dioxide, eliminating a major concern for environmental air pollution.
- Superior comfort – The installation of a geothermal system, eliminates the hot and cold blasts of air that are common with traditional HVAC solutions. These systems are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, regardless of the weather outside. By making use of a uniquely reliable source of clean energy, you’ll enjoy very smooth and consistent temperature control year round.
- Clean and safe – Because geothermal systems do not burn fossil fuels such as natural gas or propane to generate heat, there are no flames, flue, fumes, odors, or threats of carbon monoxide.
- Low maintenance – Geothermal systems provide heating, central air conditioning and hot water from the same compact unit, avoiding the costly maintenance of separate temperature control units. When properly installed, this innovative system requires little to no maintenance beyond periodic checks and filter changes.
- System longevity – Equipment life is extended by avoiding varying climate and weather. An attractive, self-contained unit requires no unsightly, outdoor condensing unit that is then subjected to snow, ice, rain and extreme heat. When properly cared for, the indoor units typically lasts more than twenty years. The ground loop, which is made up of polypropylene pipes, is a fantastic investment, lasting around fifty years.
- Hot water savings – Geothermal systems are capable of producing some or all or your hot water at far greater efficiency than traditional methods. With a simple connection, the geothermal system can reduce the high costs of hot water by as much as 66%.
- Positive investment – Although the installation of a geothermal system is higher when compared to conventional heating and cooling, the savings in utility bills and annual maintenance costs will pay for the system in three to five years. Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing also offers financing options through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit.
- Ease of Installation – When you call Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing to install your geothermal system, our NATE-certified technicians will handle every detail of your project from start to finish, making informed recommendations, keeping you completely informed, and providing quick turnaround. Through conscientious work, fair pricing, and in-depth training, the team from Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing will maximize your energy savings, comfort, and satisfaction.