Would you like to enjoy precise temperature control, but your home lacks the necessary ductwork? Are you hoping to avoid major and messy renovations? Mitsubishi Electric and Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing have an ideal solution. Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini split systems offers outstanding performance, energy efficiency, and comfort in compact units that provide the flexibility to handle any size space. These units are a cost-effective alternative to window units, space heaters, and electric baseboard heaters.
Mitsubishi Electric mini splits operate on less power, delivering temperature controlled air directly into a room, without the energy losses associated with ductwork. They are up to 40% more efficient than standard window units for cooling, and allow the option of consistent and rewarding heating as well. Mini split systems offer the additional advantage of room-by-room conditioning, with individual thermostats that enable you to personalize comfort, and only heat or cool rooms that are occupied.
When you call Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing for accurate and convenient installation of a Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-split system, you’ll enjoy numerous benefits, such as:
- No intrusive and messy renovations. Rather than cuttings holes in walls, floors, and ceilings, totally disrupting your home, a mini split system requires nothing more than a three-inch hole for the conduit
- Zoned temperature control. Mitsubishi Electric mini split systems transform one room, or as many as eight, into a precisely regulated and comfortable living environment, set to your personal preferences.
- Flexibility of design. These units are extremely compact and fit almost anywhere. The indoor unit is streamlined to fit seamlessly into your decor and can be mounted high on the wall or flush into a drop ceiling, where it will be least unobtrusive.
- Greater convenience. Mitsubishi Electric mini split systems feature wireless thermostat capability to link your wall-mounted control with your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Energy and cost savings. INVERTER-driven compressors promote efficiency by automatically adjusting speed to match the heating and cooling needs of a room.
- Superior comfort. I-see Sensor automatically detects ceiling and floor temperature and answers with the proper temperature changes. These units also avoid the starts and stops of forced air systems that waste energy and cause temperature fluctuations.
No matter the size of the room you want to condition, duct-free systems from Mitsubishi Electric offer a solution to get the job done. Amazing energy efficiency, aesthetic design, quiet operation and more precise temperature control are all part of the compact package. The NATE-certified technicians from Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing will complete your project from start to finish, maximizing convenience and rewards through accurate work, timely completion, and 100% dedication to your satisfaction. For the ultimate answer to the severe South Jersey weather swings, contact Laury Heating Cooling & Plumbing and enjoy perfect temperatures all year round.